Pecan Cream PieOctober 13, 2019
Microwave Pecan BrittleNovember 10, 2019
Christmas Fruitcake Cookies
1 cup softened butter
¾ cup packed brown sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
4 ounces candied cherries (red or green, or mixed), halved
4 ounces diced candied pineapple
1 ½ cup finely cut dates
1 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Cream butter, sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Sift together flour, salt and soda and add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in fruit and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoons onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Store in tightly sealed container.